Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

50 books

I think I will try the 50 book challenge. Although I will make it the 52 book challenge and call it an even book per week.

My first 10 books shall be:

    Catch-22
    Paris 1919
    A Peace To End All Peace
    Crime and Punishment
    Gravity’s Rainbow
    Utopia
    The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter
    The Way Of All Flesh
    Vanity Fair
    Bonfire Of The Vanities


450 pages in a week is about 65 pages per day. I’ll have to balance the shorter books and bank time for the longer ones. I’m feeling good about my chances on this. 65 pages per day is pretty doable.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to suggest a book to you. Moby Dick is a good book to read.

Horatio said...

Thanks Patty, but I've already read that book.

Anonymous said...

For short yet meaningful it's hard to beat Heart of Darkness or Animal Farm. Worth re-reading.

This blog is based on a true story.