Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

No Mom, Yes Dad

I’d really like to hear the rationalization behind the decision to let baby daddy walk and kick baby mama out. I think it’s fun to watch sex-obsessed mental midgets do intellectual backflips. Is there any possible justification for this? Normally I can detect a small bit of reason in even the most misguided actions, but this one has me stumped. Just pathetic.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe these people. Have some decency!

watertiger said...

Zero. None. No reason whatsoever, aside from pure, unadulterated stupidity.

Anonymous said...

The misguided justification is to try to control teen pregnancies by making sure that girls know that they will be punished. It is probably THE classic way to limit unwanted pregnancies; you put all the responsibility on the female. The male won't control himself anyway, so you make damn sure that the women knows that she will be held at fault if there is a baby.

This blog is based on a true story.