Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Bush Personally Sees to Foodlift Delay

More evidence that George W. Bush is a repellent loaf of dung. Just throw it in with the rest, I suppose.

Three tons of food ready for delivery by air to refugees in St. Bernard Parish and on Algiers Point sat on the Crescent City Connection bridge Friday afternoon as air traffic was halted because of President Bush’s visit to New Orleans, officials said.
How else was he supposed to get there? What the hell do I care. Getting food and water to starving people is just a tad more important I think. Oh, and to answer the inevitable question: Would I have been pissed if Bush stayed away and didn't show up at all? Damn right. What's a fella to do, then? Figure it out, dickhead.

Via the globetrotting Upyernoz.

This blog is based on a true story.