Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Kate Moss

So everyone's piling on Kate Moss these days. I suppose she deserves it to a certain extent, but this whole "shocked and appalled" act that H&M and Chanel and the rest are pulling is really too much. I mean, who'd've thunk it? A rail-thin supermodel? Doing lines of coke? Say it isn't so! Truth is, about 90% of these ladies powder their noses, from Naomi Campbell to Hillary Duff. Just once, I'd like to see on the cover of Cosmo, "What's her beach body secret? Blow!" The fashion industry will huff and puff and act all blindsided, but all this spat of indignation proves is that once again, the biggest sin is getting caught.

This blog is based on a true story.