Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday Random 12

  1. Homecoming (Green Day, American Idiot)

  2. Nightmares By The Sea (Jeff Buckley, Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk)

  3. Hey Hey What Can I Do (Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin Box Set)

  4. Green Shirt (Boss Hogg, Boss Hogg)

  5. Rotten Apple (Alice In Chains, Jar Of Flies)

  6. Allison (Elvis Costello, My Aim Is True)

  7. Computer Blue (Prince And The Revolution, Purple Rain)

  8. Wrapped Up In Books (Belle & Sebastian, Dear Catastrophe Waitress)*

  9. Square One (Coldplay, X & Y)

  10. Natural Anthem (Postal Service, Give Up)

  11. World In My Eyes (Depeche Mode, Violator)

  12. God Only Knows (The Beach Boys, Pet Sounds)

I will say a prayer just while you are sitting there
And I will wrap my arms around you cause I know it will be fine

This blog is based on a true story.