Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday Random 12

  1. The Nearness Of You (Norah Jones, Come Away With Me)

  2. Mine's Not A High Horse (The Shins, Chutes Too Narrow)

  3. What's The Matter Here? (10,000 Maniacs, In My Tribe)

  4. Conduit For Sale! (Pavement, Slanted And Enchanted)

  5. Saturday Sun (Nick Drake, Five Leaves Left)

  6. Grade 9 (Barenaked Ladies, Gordon)

  7. In A Future Age (WILCO, SUMMERTEETH)

  8. I Could Never Take The Place Of You (Prince, Sign O' The Times)

  9. High 5 (Rock The Catskills) (Beck, Odelay)

  10. Outdone (Uncle Tupelo, No Depression)

  11. Thru The Eyes Of Ruby (Smashing Pumpkins, Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness)

  12. Blasphemous Rumours (Depeche Mode, Some Great Reward)


In general, I'd like to see more punctuation in song titles.

This blog is based on a true story.