Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 11, 2005

Pat Robertson: GOP Consultant

Pat "if I squint my eyes, God doesn't have to use his hearing aid" Robertson is at it again.

"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God. You just rejected him from your city," Robertson said on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club."
What an absolute lunatic.

Once again, as much as Republicans would love you to believe that Pat Robertson is just some old coot, let's not forget that he, giant army of catatonic dunderheads in tow, is in regular contact with the White House. He may as well be on the staff.

This blog is based on a true story.