Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fake Blog

I can't be sure, but I think I found a fake blog. Get a load of one of today's postings.

Never really got into working with plants or gardens, but I would. I just do not know where to start. It is almost like choosing something I do not know about, like s1 mp3 player firmware, and then jumping into and going all the way with it. That just is way too sudden for me to do. Know what I mean?
The entire thing is exactly like this. The dude is talking about some boring crap, then randomly mentions mp3 burner software or something, which then links to some sales site. Every single post is like this and there are about 15 posts per day. It's like a Google stealth bomber. Since it seems at first glance to be a real blog, the Googlebot misses it.

This blog is based on a true story.