Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sunday Random 12

  1. Pyramid Song (Radiohead, Amnesiac)

  2. Synchronicity II (The Police, Synchronicity)

  3. Desire (U2, Rattle And Hum)***

  4. Ladies And Gentlemen (Hot Hot Heat, Elevator)

  5. If I Fall You're Going Down With Me (Dixie Chicks, Fly)

  6. Turn On Your Lovelight (Grateful Dead, Live/Dead)

  7. Rock Wit You (Alicia Keys, Songs In A Minor)

  8. My Wife (The Who, Who's Next)

  9. Dance, Dance (Fall Out Boy, From Under The Cork Tree)

  10. Sleeping In (Postal Service, Give Up)

  11. New World Water (Mos Def, Black On Both Sides)

  12. Earth People (Dr. Octagon, Dr. Octagonecologist)


***She's the dollars
She's my protection
Yeah she's a promise
In the year of election

This blog is based on a true story.